- Cabins: 5 Beds: 10
- Year: 2012
- Overall length: 15,40 m
- Width: 4.49 m Depth: 1.85
- Jib: 76 m² Furling
- Mainsail: 51.40 m²
- battened Engine: Volvo 75 hp
- Boat Hull: Fiberglass
- Flag: Germany
- Tank: 310 l diesel, 460 liters of water in 2 tanks
- Anchor: Electric windlass, CQR anchor, chain, stern anchor
- Winches: halyard winches 2 speed self-tailing, 2 speed self tailing genoa winches
- Electrical: 220 V shore power, battery charger, electric bilge pump and water pressure, voltmeter and ammeter
- Navigation: Radar, compass, sounder, Windex, VHF with DSC, autopilot, plotter, Pilot Books, charts, navigation instruments, binoculars, electr. Anemometer
- Safety: Life raft, life rings, lifejackets, bosun's chair, fire extinguisher, distress rockets, fog horn, flashlight, hand bilge pump.
- Galley: Gas stove with oven, sink, hot and cold water, refrigerator, pots and Pann
- Other: Fender, Mooring line, hand tools, boat hook, heater, spray hood, 2 x Steering wheel, bowthruster, Radio / CD
Additional costs: Final cleaning 75 Euro.
Licence SBS See is required.
Transfer Port: Warnemünde Yachthafen Hohe Düne
Deposit + Insurance: The yacht has fully comprehensive and third party insurance.
Deposit: 1.000 Euro.
For a carefree holiday charter, we recommend:
Deposit insurance: It has already saved many a friendship. Should damage be incurred, the binoculars overboard, or the dishes to be broken up into the turn, eliminates the discussion of who pays for the damage. The deposit insurance helps.
Skipper liability insurance: It is a must for every responsible skipper and also occurs in damages, which are considered gross negligence, such as Navigation error. The skipper liability insurance covers injuries to the crew.
Travel Cancellation Insurance: We hope to welcome you soon to healthy happy on board. Should it turn out a crew member or skipper skipper or even it's good to have a travel insurance.
You can download the application for insurance at the end of the site.
There are no reviews yet.